The Return Form is used for faulty goods (under warranty) or incorrect orders only.
Complete and submit the RETURNS FORM (see button below)
Complete one return form for each Project/Sales Order No.
Please allow one working day for a Novii team member to make contact and to issue a RETURN number.
If you wish to keep a product which isn’t in your original order, please issue a purchase order number, and phone the Novii office to request an invoice for this product.
- All returns must be authorized with a completed RETURN form;
- Product returns are not finalised until a Return Number is raised and issued back to the customer;
- Novii reserves the right to decline a returned product up until a Return Number has been issued.
- Items must be returned within 28 days from issue of sales order;
- Items must be received into NOVII warehouse along with fulfilled RETURN form for a credit to be processed;
- We recommend shipping your return products via a tracking courier. The customer is liable for all freight and insurance costs while goods are in transit and at the premises of Novii or its subcontractors;
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee unless faulty or an arrangement is made by mutual agreement with Novii;
- Novii may repair or replace the goods, if applicable, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- No credit will be given on custom made goods, non-stock items, clearance and factory second items;
- No claim will be recognized unless returned goods are in “as new”, saleable, undamaged, and not shop spoiled;
- Returned merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resalable condition;
- Please note credits cannot be issued for shipping costs or merchandise purposefully damaged;
- Under the Consumer Guarantees Act customers are entitled to have your product repaired, replaced or refunded if broken or faulty under warranty. We will either resend the parts or replace the whole product depends on the circumstance. The customer shall send the faulty item back to Novii immediately within the packaging used on the replacing product. We will assess the product to determine the nature of the issue.